Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<127128129130131>»
Project Rank 5
Dre
#2592 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:43:03 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Kurtka;45874 wrote:
Metastats have a variant of this deck that shows a highest winrate overall with Bran and Double Mana Tide. Obviously targeting Rank 5+ and Legend Ladder.
Tempostorm is trying to sit on two chairs by adding cards to counter aggro while having a good matchup against control with Bloodlust.

Testing the Midrange Shaman Deck now

Metastats is also for humans :) did you take in consideration that Bran is one of the more worse cards for the bot to play for example ;) Because it doesnt take your left over cards in his decision. I've been doubting about the 2x mana tide though for early carddraw. But then again my most succesful midrange shaman decks also had one. And you have 3 other carddrawers in the deck. Mana tide totem is also not optimal with the bot. It doesnt know it has to protect it or play it on a safe board

For now I think i'am going to stick with the list for far. My first test yesterday we're very good. 56% wr. from 12 to 7. Think I will hit rank 5 unchanged with it today. However today I will go over my files nontheless and make changes accordingly.

About the patch:

- I don't expect the 2 changes to the shaman cards soon will affect the midrange version much, it will however lower the aggro varriant. But it also will be fun when some other decks rise again. Wrote to many files for shaman now haha.

- The floor on rank 15, 10 anf 5 is great for us. When botting it's often a rollercoaster of getting to rank 7 then 12 again then to 10 then 14 again. then 6 then 11 again ect. flooring will stabilize our ranking a lot.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/15/2017(UTC)
Dre
#2603 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:37:20 AM(UTC)

Man

mary7;45876 wrote:
50%

At what rank? and a screen from hr is accualy more usefull because i see the wr vs each class. 50% is not bad at all though.
mary7 on 2/15/2017(UTC)
Kurtka
#2593 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:46:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Dre;45877 wrote:
Metastats is also for humans :) did you take in considderation that Bran is one of the worser cards for the bot to play for example ;) I've been doubting about the 2x mana tide though for early carddraw. But then again my most succesful midrange shaman decks also had one. And you have 3 other carddrawers in the deck.

EU, Standard, Ranks 11-9: 12 wins and 8 loses looking at replays right now.

Bot is never playing Lightning Storm, literally all the time it is just sitting in hand while bot is trading the board away (okay it was used once on a board with total 14 power / 13 health)
It hexes Frothing instead of using Jade Lightning on it (Frothing is 11/3) . Does not use Jade Lightning to kill enemy Mana Tide totem... Something is really off with cardvalues.

I made some changes to combo and mulligan. But can you explain this:

Quote:
// Discard Jade claws when you have Spirit Claws
discard;shaman;warrior;CFM_717:2:KAR_063

Should not it be 1? As far as it looks its the amount of the same cards to keep, do we need 2 jade claws or am i wrong about the code?

Anyway added same line for warrior cos claws is the only way to stop Big-Time Fucker from doing 12 damage to us.

Ill run it for 6-8 hours, we'll see how it goes.
Dre
#2594 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:59:37 AM(UTC)

Man

Kurtka;45880 wrote:
EU, Standard, Ranks 11-9: 12 wins and 8 loses looking at replays right now.

Bot is never playing Lightning Storm, literally all the time it is just sitting in hand while bot is trading the board away (okay it was used once on a board with total 14 power / 13 health)
It hexes Frothing instead of using Jade Lightning on it (Frothing is 11/3) . Does not use Jade Lightning to kill enemy Mana Tide totem... Something is really off with cardvalues.

I made some changes to combo and mulligan. But can you explain this:

Should not it be 1? As far as it looks its the amount of the same cards to keep, do we need 2 jade claws or am i wrong about the code?

Anyway added same line for warrior cos claws is the only way to stop Big-Time Fucker from doing 12 damage to us.

Ill run it for 6-8 hours, we'll see how it goes.

Can you give me the logs for the misplays on Lightning storm and Jade lightning, I upped the cardvalue of the in combo, after a lot of test in decks before. But maybe I need to change those up a bit for this deck. I would be very happy with the logs for this so i can fix the values.

discard;shaman;warrior;CFM_717:2:KAR_063 - means it discards (so not keep) UP TO 2 copies of jade claws when you have spirit claws. So either one OR two, Basicly means u will discard any jade claws you mulligan when you have spirit claws. This rule is for warrior.

Edit: checked my first 5 logs with lightning storm and jade lightning and they we're all played and played correctly. Can't wait to see your logs and do my test on them.
Dre
#2604 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:17:27 AM(UTC)

Man

Something is wrong with Devolve, will report this to sepe - if you want to try out another card, feel free to replace devolve for it (2nd lightning storm / mana tide / extra wincondition like rag or al'akir)
mary7 on 2/15/2017(UTC)
mherlevl
#2605 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:31:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dre;45885 wrote:
Something is wrong with Devolve, will report this to sepe - if you want to try out another card, feel free to replace devolve for it (2nd lightning storm / mana tide / extra wincondition like rag or al'akir)

Agreed. I've seen the bot use devolve on etc. Mountain Giants, which aren't affected by devolve. I've also seen problems with maelstrom portal where it uses it without the enemy having any cards on the board. And also wasting it when playing versus classes like Warlocks with mass board clear.
tobii05
#2606 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:34:06 AM(UTC)

Win rate
i have gone from rank 16 to rank 8 with you're new jade mid range shaman this our the stats i got with it
(using the bots stats cuz i forgot to put on my track o bot)

i will be making a few adjustments to the deck but i will post this later since i want to test it first
Dre
#2607 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:46:40 AM(UTC)

Man

tobii05;45890 wrote:
Win rate
i have gone from rank 16 to rank 8 with you're new jade mid range shaman this our the stats i got with it
(using the bots stats cuz i forgot to put on my track o bot)

i will be making a few adjustments to the deck but i will post this later since i want to test it first

Nice!

Yeah make sure you take out devolve, it does more wrong then good atm, also in the combo I added:

// Cardvalue HEx (EX1_246)
cardvalue:EX1_246,-2

Because often it used a lot of resource to kill a big minion with a hex in hand, this value fixed 4 misplays i found with hex. In the link i posted before this is allready updated. combo.txt is now version 1.1

I'am testing and making chnages myself aswell, if you have any suggestions - i'am Always open to it after i tested it.
Dre
#2609 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:32:56 AM(UTC)

Man

metastats accualy advices the following changes to my deck, this is the #1 midrange shamandeck according to metastats. (source: http://metastats.net/dec...5fa-11b3fdb83345/last7/ )

- 1x Devolve
- 1x Bloodlust
+ 2x Thing from Below

I accualy think this is good. Thing from below is pretty strong and the bot utilizes it good. I'am gonna remove devolve for Obvious reasons atm, and also bloodlust doesnt give me the win condition i want often.

I made these changes in my files, placed link to latest files in my signature for now. Think they are rdy for the OP now aswell @ sepe
Anyzh
#2613 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:39:44 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
After taking rank 4 with 60% win over 60 games. The Bot dropped to 8 with 44%... :(
Dre
#2614 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:50:12 AM(UTC)

Man

Anyzh;45893 wrote:
After taking rank 4 with 60% win over 60 games. The Bot dropped to 8 with 44%... :(

This is why the new rank 5 floor is a nice change for us ;) This happens. bad luck / time of day. See my new changes in the deck it might help. Added 2x thing from below -devolve -bloodlust and added some combo
fullhalfcake
#2615 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:01:57 AM(UTC)

Dre;45894 wrote:
This is why the new rank 5 floor is a nice change for us ;) This happens. bad luck / time of day. See my new changes in the deck it might help. Added 2x thing from below -devolve -bloodlust and added some combo

Whatever changes you made has made much difference. 5-0 so far in EU rank matches compare to before where my win rate was less than 40%.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Dre
#2616 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:21:08 AM(UTC)

Man

fullhalfcake;45895 wrote:
Whatever changes you made has made much difference. 5-0 so far in EU rank matches compare to before where my win rate was less than 40%.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Haha 5 games is a small sample though, but usualy my intentions are to make a deck better with my changes xD hehe

But thanks! :)
botwhat
#2617 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:22:41 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
has new list been posted to front page? I was trying devolve and aggrroo last night wasn't having much luck with either. My dragon priest deck so far has been running right around an even 50% win rate. I got to rank 10 with it and got stuck. Decided to try and push through with shaman last night and got destroyed.

To everybody's comments on the new changes: I think the new flooring will be amazing. On my FTP account I dusted everything I had to build pirate warrior deck, because it was the cheapest tier 1 list to build. I've been running it a lot over the last few days and it's consistently bounced around between 10 and 7. Right on the bubble to pushing through to lower ranks. Taking that randomness out after you hit a milestone will be great. specially for doing the legend grind from 5 - 0 by hand. Knowing that you can't drop back down in very comforting. I've had times I've dropped 2 or 3 ranks with bad runs at that level trying to grind to legend and it can definitely put you on a tilt.
lamerena
#2618 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:35:12 PM(UTC)

Sorry can i ask how do we know whether _discovery.txt get read by silverfish? Because the bot always discover the wrong hero power when using sir finely, currently using scottbreak Standard Aggro Jade Shaman which is at #2543
Kurtka
#2610 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:12:52 PM(UTC)

Dre;45892 wrote:
metastats accualy advices the following changes to my deck, this is the #1 midrange shamandeck according to metastats. (source: http://metastats.net/dec...5fa-11b3fdb83345/last7/ )

- 1x Devolve
- 1x Bloodlust
+ 2x Thing from Below

I accualy think this is good. Thing from below is pretty strong and the bot utilizes it good. I'am gonna remove devolve for Obvious reasons atm, and also bloodlust doesnt give me the win condition i want often.

I made these changes in my files, placed link to latest files in my signature for now. Think they are rdy for the OP now aswell @ sepe

Here is my results after i sent you logs:

I am near rank 5 and as you can see it is full blown shaman infestation.

Ill make myself a cup of strong coffee and start looking replays now. Especially these Reno lock games

lamerena
#2611 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:29:19 PM(UTC)

Kurtka;45899 wrote:
Here is my results after i sent you logs:

I am near rank 5 and as you can see it is full blown shaman infestation.

Ill make myself a cup of strong coffee and start looking replays now. Especially these Reno lock games

Can I ask where is the file directory for the logs file? And does the logs file contain information on the AI plays or do I need to use 3rd party program like deck tracker?
roborock
#2620 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:04:41 PM(UTC)

Sup, i need 3200 dust to create Patches the Pirate and Aya Blackpaw.

Instead of this, i added Devolve and Bloodlust.

Gonna start this bot now on EU. Currently #17.

I dunno how to change something in mulligan or combo :D but i start it now with this deck and gonna see how far it goes!

Decklist
https://picload.org/thumbnail/rowrocww/aaaa.jpg

/edit: Total play 10; 8 wins

which values i can edit in the settings file if i got a powerful machine? (i5 7600; 16GB RAM; Fast M.2 Storage...)
Kurtka
#2612 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:03:02 PM(UTC)

lamerena;45900 wrote:
Can I ask where is the file directory for the logs file? And does the logs file contain information on the AI plays or do I need to use 3rd party program like deck tracker?

Logs are in HearthRanger directory > External Bot > Silverlogs
Replays are made by Hearthstone Deck Tracker

Okay what i got from replays:

Well so far i have found the problem with Reno decks. Its called RENO JACKSON
The only games bot won against Renomage/locks are the one when opponent did not drew Reno at all (:

Most loses against shamans are to aggro shaman because its quite hard for this deck to deal with Totem Golem. Its not the misplay problem it is the matchup itself. Having two Lightning Storms should help a lot.
Bot uses face to trade with minions too often hence 50% winrate against Pirate Warrior. Ill round up some of the cases and ask Sapefeets if he can do anything about it.

Ill run a slightly changed decklist with Dre's and some settings of my own tomorrow. I am sure deck is able to get to rank 5 as is but since i got rank 5 already i have two weeks to help to refine it.
1 user thanked Kurtka for this useful post.
lamerena on 2/16/2017(UTC)
mrgodai
#2621 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:55:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
roborock;45901 wrote:
Sup, i need 3200 dust to create Patches the Pirate and Aya Blackpaw.

Instead of this, i added Devolve and Bloodlust.

Gonna start this bot now on EU. Currently #17.

I dunno how to change something in mulligan or combo :D but i start it now with this deck and gonna see how far it goes!

Decklist
https://picload.org/thumbnail/rowrocww/aaaa.jpg

/edit: Total play 10; 8 wins

which values i can edit in the settings file if i got a powerful machine? (i5 7600; 16GB RAM; Fast M.2 Storage...)

dont use devolve, use 2nd lightning storm or brann

you can try these in settings if they are not already, higher number offers diminished returns

maxwide = 7000;
twotsamount = 1400;
170 Pages«<127128129130131>»