Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<142143144145146>»
Project Rank 5
cam3ll0
#2903 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:00:50 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I reach last night rank 5 in EU, from the 8 with the pirate covert wild scottbreak but with the first mulligan, the one that has everyone. Victory Cup 30 - 21.All months ago, I reached rank 5 with the standard shaman, with the Standard Midrange Shaman - Dre mulligan, I think if these mulligans get better then the legend can be reached with the shaman. But first let's see the new expansion. Sorry for my bad English, Google translator xD.
fkeh
#2904 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:25:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Varying between rank 9 and 8 with scott standard pirate warrior, latest files, difficulties
shmalls
#2905 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:14:40 PM(UTC)

Been trying to hit rank 5 with scottbreaks pirate deck but having difficulties. I have every card but finley. Anyone have any suggestions on a replacement? I tried wolfrider but I was getting stuck at 10
gaetno2
#2906 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 1:29:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Scott wild pirate doing some work
-2 small time buc, +2 mortal strike, my personal tech choice
6 wins in a row.

rank 11 legend, cant stop the bot, 2 wins away from legend lets pray!

scottbreak
#2907 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 2:37:41 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
You hit Rank 1 with the bot? Were you running the mortal strikes the entire time?
gaetno2;46817 wrote:
Scott wild pirate doing some work
-2 small time buc, +2 mortal strike, my personal tech choice
6 wins in a row.

rank 11 legend, cant stop the bot, 2 wins away from legend lets pray!

1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
xlegend on 3/20/2017(UTC)
gaetno2
#2908 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 2:48:48 AM(UTC)

scottbreak;46818 wrote:
You hit Rank 1 with the bot? Were you running the mortal strikes the entire time?

yes 2 mortals all the time, STB seems very clunky, mortals are pretty good to clear taunts, and help bring good minions from deathlord since theres no STB in the deck.
bot rank 1 3 stars atm, got to 5 stars final boss was a reno dragon priest, he almost got to legend, but the priest got a lucky dirty rat from a piloted shredder, very very close game. the bot had lethal next turn :/

crazy wins before this 2 losses

Jadax
#2909 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:00:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Don't want to take anything away from your wins, but you came across no priests. Whenever I play I have priests fucking my shit up.
gaetno2
#2910 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:12:05 AM(UTC)

Jadax;46821 wrote:
Don't want to take anything away from your wins, but you came across no priests. Whenever I play I have priests fucking my shit up.

y priest should be a bad one, i saw the bot losing to one but close match, no priests after that, a lot of shamans, warriors and mage right now in NA

after the bot lost to two final boss, i started playing, i couldnt watch anymore, too much emotions
so i removed 1 deckhand, put 1 jeeves to win against concede shamans, and BAM

bot got me all the way from 17 to 1 5 stars 2 times, after the second final boss i played by hand.

all credits to developers, seepe and scott for this achievement.
3 users thanked gaetno2 for this useful post.
wannabeabuse on 3/17/2017(UTC), scottbreak on 3/17/2017(UTC), hibernicus on 3/17/2017(UTC)
bladexnl
#2912 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:44:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Rank 10-5 with Dragon priest.
Silverfish files from somewhere earlier in this thread.
Was running Velen's Chosens first but I noticed the bot often overextended into hard removal with them and lost games because of it, so I switched back to the standard list.

Proof :

stats rank 5
2 users thanked bladexnl for this useful post.
botwhat on 3/17/2017(UTC), mary7 on 3/17/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#2901 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:38:12 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
hibernicus;46803 wrote:
I'm currently rank 4 with several stars using the bot last night it ran 35 games or so and was at a 67%! win rate. Standard Pirate Warrior Americas.
However the day before it ran about 50 games and ended up putting me back to Rank 5 with zero stars at 48% win rate. But I think it has potential to get Legend if I bot enough.

I have reached rank 1 by hand but got tilted back to 3 and eventually gave up with midrange hunter back when old gods had just came out, but just watching the bot play I can't imagine how anybody finds this coinflip meta any fun. I respect anybody who actually does this by hand now. Absolutely terrible when you get tilted just watching a bot.

Sometimes I get impressed by how far its thinking. I watched it not play an ooze against a finja even though the rogue had a weapon. I thought for sure it would misplay there.

Edit: I think ill give up on trying to get Legend for now I originally got this bot just to do my gold and daily quests since I am free to play and I will just remain to use it for that and get to rank 5 every month as well.

I hit rank 3 with wild pirate warrior in first week of the new season that's the best I've done so far. I did the rest of the grind myself.
botwhat
#2913 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:41:11 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
bladexnl;46826 wrote:
Was running Velen's Chosens first but I noticed the bot often overextended into hard removal with them and lost games because of it, so I switched back to the standard list.

Proof :

stats rank 5

Glad to see you are having luck with dragon priest. I wrote the configs for standard but I've been running it in wild as well. It's very solid. I need to spend some time on the files and make it better but I've been traveling for the past 3 weeks and no time to work on it. Thanks for testing it and proving that it works.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
Iso on 3/20/2017(UTC)
yaman456
#2915 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:51:58 PM(UTC)

bladexnl;46826 wrote:

Proof :

stats rank 5

cant find the files can you please link it
genelu
#2911 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:58:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
gaetno2;46822 wrote:
y priest should be a bad one, i saw the bot losing to one but close match, no priests after that, a lot of shamans, warriors and mage right now in NA

after the bot lost to two final boss, i started playing, i couldnt watch anymore, too much emotions
so i removed 1 deckhand, put 1 jeeves to win against concede shamans, and BAM

bot got me all the way from 17 to 1 5 stars 2 times, after the second final boss i played by hand.

all credits to developers, seepe and scott for this achievement.

where's the files please?
bunnyfool
#2917 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:22:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Still having difficulties. I don't understand how some of you manage to win against shaman, etc. in wild mode with pirates. They drop wolves, Thing from Below, Jade Chieftan, some tech Sludge Belcher, etc. My bot has a 47% winrate, it just won't climb past Rank 9. I'm using all the current files and there's no roping. Honestly, it feels like I'm doing something wrong or other people are just insanely lucky to run into paladins and hunters, while all I get is Reno players who topdeck it turn 6 or the variety of decks that use taunts.
ahnchan999
#2918 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 11:38:44 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
bunnyfool;46838 wrote:
Still having difficulties. I don't understand how some of you manage to win against shaman, etc. in wild mode with pirates. They drop wolves, Thing from Below, Jade Chieftan, some tech Sludge Belcher, etc. My bot has a 47% winrate, it just won't climb past Rank 9. I'm using all the current files and there's no roping. Honestly, it feels like I'm doing something wrong or other people are just insanely lucky to run into paladins and hunters, while all I get is Reno players who topdeck it turn 6 or the variety of decks that use taunts.

yea i think so too. And i feel that i've ran my bot a lot of time to get rank5 enough.
something's going wrong...
i hit rank10 easily but cant get out of rank9 around
this is my standard record of pirate warrior
djole353
#2920 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 11:55:28 AM(UTC)

hey guys which deck would you reccomend me to farm gold at rank 20? here's my cards:
http://www.hearthpwn.com...bers/djole353/collection
ReQuiem222
#2921 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 4:42:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Rank 3! Only because i redownloaded all WITHOUT Auto Switch Tool!
Standard = only Rank 10... Wild with scotts Deck = Rank 3 with 4 Stars... yihaa
mary7
#2922 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:38:35 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
stop flood in thread please,
in 5 rank you have gold epic for dust reward
length of your penis is of no interest to @anyone here
concedeOnBadBoard
tanakayuuta
#2923 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:36:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have concluded that asia server is a lot more difficult to play in than amercia or europe.

forever stuck at rank 12 with the latest standard pirate warrior. The wild one wouldn't get past 15 after 3 days too.
smokmarian
#2925 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:32:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Do You think, that the scottbreak's Pirate aggro warrior (Wild list), will stay after the year of Mammut and do the job?
170 Pages«<142143144145146>»