Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<141142143144145>»
Project Rank 5
gaetno2
#2884 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 10:15:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
5 standard now, with scottbreak standard pirate warrior, wild version got me to 4, 3 stars, this one 5, 2 star. pretty good!

bless the RNG

1 user thanked gaetno2 for this useful post.
scottbreak on 3/15/2017(UTC)
wolverine037
#2886 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 10:52:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
gaetno2;46772 wrote:
5 standard now, with scottbreak standard pirate warrior, wild version got me to 4, 3 stars, this one 5, 2 star. pretty good!

bless the RNG

how long is bot working ?!
ISwearSheWas15
#2885 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:20:17 AM(UTC)

gaetno2;46772 wrote:

bless the RNG

Cant get past rank 10 with the same deck. I don't know if my bot isn't working correctly or if its just rng Jesus that won't bless me.
gaetno2
#2887 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:52:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
wolverine037;46774 wrote:
how long is bot working ?!

i let it run the whole night 8 to 10hours i guess, after both rank 5 now im only going for 30 wins.
1 user thanked gaetno2 for this useful post.
OverLordus
#2888 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:36:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Really big thanks go to Sepefeets and Scottbreak! Thank you guys, you are awsome! And to those who made it possible) Got my rank 5 with "Wild Pirate Aggro Warrior - scottbreak" in 2 days (actually 20-25 hours of botting in total) - EU Server

1 user thanked OverLordus for this useful post.
hibernicus
#2889 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:03:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hit rank 5 from 10 with these files thank you Scottbreak Americas Standard Pirate Warrior

I am trying for Legend just for fun but from what I can see at least at this time of the month it's tough. Sitting at around 48% win rate at rank 5 back and forth not enough to rank up the ladder. Will leave run again tonight.
2 users thanked hibernicus for this useful post.
u4ea on 3/15/2017(UTC), scottbreak on 3/15/2017(UTC)
u4ea
#2890 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:16:17 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
hibernicus;46783 wrote:
Hit rank 5 from 10 with these files thank you Scottbreak Americas Standard Pirate Warrior

I am trying for Legend just for fun but from what I can see at least at this time of the month it's tough. Sitting at around 48% win rate at rank 5 back and forth not enough to rank up the ladder. Will leave run again tonight.

Did you do it with last setup files from Scottbreak posted some days ago? How much time?
1 user thanked u4ea for this useful post.
hibernicus on 3/15/2017(UTC)
hibernicus
#2891 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:38:06 PM(UTC)

u4ea;46784 wrote:
Did you do it with last setup files from Scottbreak posted some days ago? How much time?

It's the latest files. I would say not much time at all. It was 57% win rate until rank 5. Maybe 12-15 hours total botting.

I've been botting for about 7 hours at rank 5 today and I reached Rank 4 once then fell back down to Rank 5 again. It was ~48% win rate last time I checked small sample size maybe 25 games. I have been messing around with other decks. I will update my progress to Legend.

scottbreak;46563 wrote:
I noticed the files you two used still have the shaman error, so here are the corrected ones all together to make it easier for everyone else. Thanks everyone for all the help and kind words.

_combo.txt

_discovery.txt

_mulligan.txt

decklist.txt

settings.txt

It's those exactly from that post copy pasted no edits at all on my part.
1 user thanked hibernicus for this useful post.
u4ea on 3/15/2017(UTC)
ReQuiem222
#2892 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:53:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
And u are using Auto Switch class? Choosing Warrior / Scotts Standard Aggro Warrior and Start botting? Thats all?
3 days botting here (10 Hour each day / Europe) and im Rank 10... before Rank 10 too
hibernicus
#2893 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:56:18 PM(UTC)

ReQuiem222;46786 wrote:
And u are using Auto Switch class? Choosing Warrior / Scotts Standard Aggro Warrior and Start botting? Thats all?
3 days botting here (10 Hour each day / Europe) and im Rank 10... before Rank 10 too

I don't use auto switch class I only use my pirate warrior deck and that is it.

Everything worked great until Rank 5 where I am concerned that it will not be able to sustain over 50% win rate due to the higher level of the players and counters.

I've dusted a lot of cards recently and I personally do not care about my account at all in its current state so I will be botting for dangerous amounts of hours in an attempt to get Legend before April where people will have ungoro decks and I will be very behind due to being free to play.
ReQuiem222
#2894 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:19:23 PM(UTC)

I should reinstall all... silverfish from the first page, right?
hibernicus
#2895 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:21:16 PM(UTC)

ReQuiem222;46788 wrote:
I should reinstall all... silverfish from the first page, right?

use sepefeets silverfish I assume
http://www.hearthranger....fish-update--WotOG.aspx
ReQuiem222
#2896 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:28:15 PM(UTC)

And the bot auto using scotts Data? Because there is no auto switch?
hibernicus
#2897 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:32:55 PM(UTC)

ReQuiem222;46790 wrote:
And the bot auto using scotts Data? Because there is no auto switch?

Copy scotts files into txt and put them into the externbot silverfish folder inside your hearthranger folder and make sure the bot is using sepefeets silverfish. Silverfish looks like a black box with grayish letters it will start when you either start the bot or hit edit settings on it. It should not switch classes I am not familiar with that setting myself so I don't know.

Here are some guides I found particularly helpful
http://www.hearthranger....tom-files-and-more.aspx
http://www.hearthranger....-Own-Mulligan-Rules.aspx
ReQuiem222
#2898 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:40:48 PM(UTC)

ah okey, not into externbot / silverfish / Data / Warrior Folder
only in externbot / silverfish

that was maybe my fault, lets try
jquema1
#2869 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:02:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
duke44;46618 wrote:
I'm playtesting this deck as we speak. I'm not sure its quite ready for release, though when i get home if someone wants it ill try to figure out how to get it in here.

By any chance that you can share the files?
ustica
#2899 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:20:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I understand this thread is about Rank 5, but since things have change in the last patch, I am now curious about hitting Legend. Let me explain.

I have been botting for almost 1 year and using Secret Paladin before and Wild Aggro Pirate then, I always hit Rank5 using this wonderful bot. I started using the modified Silverfish 6 months ago and things became even faster. Tipically, in 1 week I hit rank 5.
Then Blizzard added the rank 15, 10 and 5 steps that, once reached, you can't fall back from.
When this happened, I made rank 5 in 2 days!
That's more: we all know a number of bad matchups in a row could throw you back even 12 ranks in a night! This won't happen any longer.
Now I am keeping the bot running because the lower rank you hit the more golden cards you earn.
The bot reached Rank4 in a few hours after hitting rank 5.
My record insofar has been Rank 3 (and this before the patch).
Has anyone hit lower ranks now?
I never thought it was possible ti hit legend with this bot, but now... I watch my bot play the Wild Aggro Pirate deck and almost every match is against another pirate warrior. I even thinked about changing 1 card, just to add a taunt minion (or something really damaging another Pirate Warrior).
What do you think about this?
Would it be worth adding a thread about Project Legend?
ahnchan999
#2883 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:51:36 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
whatnosori;46762 wrote:

well..i dont think so...
pirate warrior looks better...warrior's pirates, axes and strike spells can finish this deck in only 5 turns without any difficulty
hibernicus
#2900 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:11:09 AM(UTC)

ustica;46799 wrote:
I understand this thread is about Rank 5, but since things have change in the last patch, I am now curious about hitting Legend. Let me explain.

I have been botting for almost 1 year and using Secret Paladin before and Wild Aggro Pirate then, I always hit Rank5 using this wonderful bot. I started using the modified Silverfish 6 months ago and things became even faster. Tipically, in 1 week I hit rank 5.
Then Blizzard added the rank 15, 10 and 5 steps that, once reached, you can't fall back from.
When this happened, I made rank 5 in 2 days!
That's more: we all know a number of bad matchups in a row could throw you back even 12 ranks in a night! This won't happen any longer.
Now I am keeping the bot running because the lower rank you hit the more golden cards you earn.
The bot reached Rank4 in a few hours after hitting rank 5.
My record insofar has been Rank 3 (and this before the patch).
Has anyone hit lower ranks now?
I never thought it was possible ti hit legend with this bot, but now... I watch my bot play the Wild Aggro Pirate deck and almost every match is against another pirate warrior. I even thinked about changing 1 card, just to add a taunt minion (or something really damaging another Pirate Warrior).
What do you think about this?
Would it be worth adding a thread about Project Legend?

I'm currently rank 4 with several stars using the bot last night it ran 35 games or so and was at a 67%! win rate. Standard Pirate Warrior Americas.
However the day before it ran about 50 games and ended up putting me back to Rank 5 with zero stars at 48% win rate. But I think it has potential to get Legend if I bot enough.

I have reached rank 1 by hand but got tilted back to 3 and eventually gave up with midrange hunter back when old gods had just came out, but just watching the bot play I can't imagine how anybody finds this coinflip meta any fun. I respect anybody who actually does this by hand now. Absolutely terrible when you get tilted just watching a bot.

Sometimes I get impressed by how far its thinking. I watched it not play an ooze against a finja even though the rogue had a weapon. I thought for sure it would misplay there.

Edit: I think ill give up on trying to get Legend for now I originally got this bot just to do my gold and daily quests since I am free to play and I will just remain to use it for that and get to rank 5 every month as well.
warhiles
#2902 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:36:56 PM(UTC)

I play Pirate War with 10 rank. While it is going fine, there were difficulties on 8-10 ranks.

170 Pages«<141142143144145>»