Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<140141142143144>»
Project Rank 5
brewmasterbruns
#2855 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 8:20:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
wolverine037;46595 wrote:
Sorry to bother but what do you mean by OP?!

Oh I didn't realize the other one was standard. The OP is on page... 124. Here's a link, not sure if I am allowed to link though Wild Pirate Warrior.

For future reference, OP means Original Post. But I found it by going through his post history and looking for the files there. Also you can go to the main Silverfish thread and I think there is a big file with a lot of deck settings, but because of the nerfs they aren't as good.

Edit: totally thought the github files were in the silverfish thread and not in this one. whoops!
sepefeets
#2856 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 8:57:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
I got my 2nd rank 5 with std pirate in wild and since this has happened a few times before I decided to change the OP a little to distinguish wild and std rank 5's.

brewmasterbruns;46601 wrote:
Oh I didn't realize the other one was standard. The OP is on page... 124. Here's a link, not sure if I am allowed to link though Wild Pirate Warrior.

For future reference, OP means Original Post. But I found it by going through his post history and looking for the files there. Also you can go to the main Silverfish thread and I think there is a big file with a lot of deck settings, but because of the nerfs they aren't as good.

FYI original post is always post #1 in a thread and it was in indeed in the real OP in the github files.

otkpotato;46466 wrote:
is it possible to have finley discover another set of hero power in mirror match up? heal/totem/reinforce are better.
currently 15% win rate against warrior feels bad man.

scottbreak;46469 wrote:
I think you would just do _discovery-class.txt, but you might want to check in the sepe SF thread

The end of each line in _discovery.txt is [own class];[enemy class] for you to customize each matchup. Only settings.txt uses different files with -class since it wasn't originally designed with that in mind.
3 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
scottbreak on 3/13/2017(UTC), brewmasterbruns on 3/14/2017(UTC), gaetno2 on 3/14/2017(UTC)
wolverine037
#2858 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 9:57:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i cant shake the feeling that im doing something wrong i have tried the standard version on the 2 hour trial run from rank 15 it got me to 13, and now im 14 using the standard is it possible that wild warrior deck is betteR?! or im doing something wrong
duke44
#2859 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 11:25:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
wolverine037;46613 wrote:
i cant shake the feeling that im doing something wrong i have tried the standard version on the 2 hour trial run from rank 15 it got me to 13, and now im 14 using the standard is it possible that wild warrior deck is betteR?! or im doing something wrong

Got confirmation 3 people got rank 4/5 with my new Jade Druid Rush
1 user thanked duke44 for this useful post.
gaetno2 on 3/14/2017(UTC)
wolverine037
#2870 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 11:34:50 AM(UTC)

duke44;46614 wrote:

what are the files for it?! aand the deck?
whatnosori
#2862 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 11:35:45 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
duke44;46614 wrote:

Am curious about decklist, settings, etc too!
sepefeets
#2861 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 11:42:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
duke44;46614 wrote:

Where are the files and people?
duke44
#2863 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 12:49:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
I'm playtesting this deck as we speak. I'm not sure its quite ready for release, though when i get home if someone wants it ill try to figure out how to get it in here.
1 user thanked duke44 for this useful post.
rangerrick on 3/13/2017(UTC)
rangerrick
#2871 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 9:37:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Add another + to the scottbreak Standard Pirate Warrior. Hit rank 5 on NA server today with the most recent decklist and settings files. Pushing on to Legend (fingers crossed)

1 user thanked rangerrick for this useful post.
scottbreak on 3/14/2017(UTC)
bunnyfool
#2872 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:26:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just a quick question. I've been using the same files as everyone else for Wild Pirate Warrior on the NA server, and I've been running the bot since the start of the season. It seems to just get stuck at Rank 9-7. Sometimes it goes on a lucky streak and gets to Rank 7, but then quickly loses its way back to Rank 8, and even Rank 9 on bad days. Everyone else seems to be having a lot of success with this deck, so is something just wrong or am I supremely unlucky, because staying in the same rank rage rather than climbing for weeks feels pretty bad.
simonjeonsw
#2878 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:19:19 AM(UTC)

Can anyone make Jade Druid please?
frogpower
#2873 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:18:54 AM(UTC)

bunnyfool;46632 wrote:
Just a quick question. I've been using the same files as everyone else for Wild Pirate Warrior on the NA server, and I've been running the bot since the start of the season. It seems to just get stuck at Rank 9-7. Sometimes it goes on a lucky streak and gets to Rank 7, but then quickly loses its way back to Rank 8, and even Rank 9 on bad days. Everyone else seems to be having a lot of success with this deck, so is something just wrong or am I supremely unlucky, because staying in the same rank rage rather than climbing for weeks feels pretty bad.

I have same problem with wild...with standard after 1800min start from 15 stuck at Rank 14 O_o
rangerrick
#2874 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:49:59 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
bunnyfool;46632 wrote:

I can honestly say that's how I felt for many seasons. Normally I don't get down below 12 but here are some things that I have changed this season.
1st I cleared out my hearthranger and silverfish and created a completely new install in a different folder. I don't know how long you've been using it but I have been for a while. I previously swapped things around, used the class switch program and then stopped using the program and switched up decks a bunch and my folder was a mess. I was researching in the thread asking why my bot wasn't performing and while I was checking on things I noticed that I had mixed the Silverfish versions. My exe was the SE version but the .dll in the same folder was a different version.
2nd I used to run the bot overnight when I remembered to turn it on before going to bed. This season I am really concentrating on getting the full amount of gold everyday prior to Un'goro coming out so I am running it far more consistently. Next I realized that if someone was playing on the NA server at 1, 2, or 3AM they were either drunk(good for me) or really dedicated (most likely bad for me) and started to run the bot in the early afternoon when schools would be letting out and my win ratio went up.
The last thing that I would say is that now there are hard limits on going backwards it is always a good idea to stop and examine your win percent. If it's low then experiment reset it and check it again later. If you make "SETTING" changes check your silverfish logs to make sure youre not roping. I really like the fact I can push the setting up to the edge because, hey now I can't go all the way back to 20 if I F' up some settings. Sorry for the long post but hope it helps.

I also go by something I learnt about the seasons while I was playing manually, the later in the month you get the more you will win because the ringers have already gotten past the rank your at by then. I am hoping that with the new rank caps that it will be even MORE of a thinning out as we get closer to the end of the month. of course you do get some people on here that have hit rank 5 in the first week on the season running the bot so hopefully they will share their secrets with BOTH of us.
whatnosori
#2875 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:18:29 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

bunnyfool;46632 wrote:

Are you roping?
brewmasterbruns
#2877 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:28:37 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
whatnosori;46705 wrote:
Are you roping?

I've noticed with a few decks (or maybe boardstates?) that I tend to rope. Like when playing pirate warrior and there are more than 3 minions on the opponents side. Or using a midrange shaman deck it seems I rope. How do you fix that?
gaetno2
#2879 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:04:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Scott Wild pirate Warrior

Rank 4 - 3 stars

Again ty everyone, for making this possible.

devs, sepefeets, scottbreak, duke44, Dre and all the others that i missed!

1 user thanked gaetno2 for this useful post.
scottbreak on 3/15/2017(UTC)
bunnyfool
#2876 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:42:01 PM(UTC)

whatnosori;46705 wrote:
Are you roping?

If by roping you mean letting the rope burn out and missing a turn, then no.

I don't think my Silverfish is messed up or anything, but I guess ill clean out my install and try a new one. I'll get back to you all on how it goes.
bunnyfool
#2880 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:54:24 PM(UTC)

Well getting a new install of hearthranger and silverfish (the one from this forum + all the wild pirate files) didn't seem to help. From what I've observed it simply comes up against cards that beat it like sludge belcher, etc.

I don't get how the rest of you guys got to rank 5+ with this deck if you've also been running into cards like sludge and deathlord, etc. Something just doesn't seem to work. And again, it doesn't seem like I'm roping.
BongoBengt
#2881 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:12:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Hi guys... Been running this deck for getting golden druid.
Winrate is around 46% so it can be improved. But got my golden portrait and rank 8 as lowest. (Ended at 9)
So since it's only mid of month it might be able to go further with some tweaking. But I don't expect it to go lower then 5.

If you don't have Finja, then this deck is not for you. That's a win condition in most cases.

settings.txt

_mulligan.txt

_discovery.txt (You can replace one Savage roar for Sir Finley Mrrgglton)

GL!
whatnosori
#2882 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:51:49 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

170 Pages«<140141142143144>»