Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<126127128129130>»
Project Rank 5
Anyzh
#2581 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:53:47 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Dre;45853 wrote:
@mary7 I'll start to work on the midrage version of jade shaman soon, as I have no way to further improve jade aggro shaman file-wise.

You can expect files very fast since it's just a small adjustment over my al-ready made files

Very nice. Please do it. Jade Midrange is so strong!
charis2324
#2580 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:33:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Dre;45853 wrote:
@mary7 I'll start to work on the midrage version of jade shaman soon, as I have no way to further improve jade aggro shaman file-wise.

You can expect files very fast since it's just a small adjustment over my al-ready made files

Looking forward to test.
Dre
#2582 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:31:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Midrange Jade Shaman (needs testing)

I've made the files for the new Midrange jade Shaman (currently #2 tier 1 on Tempostorm) For the mulligan, i hold strickly to Tempo storms advice this time. For me it feels very weird to make a midrange shaman without cards like Tunnel Trogg, Totem Golem and Feral Spirit. So I went safe :)

Files are here: https://dl.dropboxuserco...Jade%20Shaman%20MSG.zip

Note that these files needs testing, but i'am pretty sure it's allready solid as it is. Since it's a pretty easy deck to make files for, since i made both last midrange and aggro shaman allready :) In the upcomming days I will derank (iam currently rank 5) and test this deck and possibly make changes to the files.
8 users thanked Dre for this useful post.
Anyzh on 2/14/2017(UTC), wannabeabuse on 2/14/2017(UTC), Ailma on 2/14/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 2/14/2017(UTC), mary7 on 2/14/2017(UTC), bushday on 2/14/2017(UTC), sepefeets on 2/16/2017(UTC), feebz on 2/19/2017(UTC)
Anyzh
#2583 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:19:46 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Dre;45857 wrote:

I've made the files for the new Midrange jade Shaman (currently #2 tier 1 on Tempostorm) For the mulligan, i hold strickly to Tempo storms advice this time. For me it feels very weird to make a midrange shaman without cards like Tunnel Trogg, Totem Golem and Feral Spirit. So I went safe :)

Note that these files needs testing, but i'am pretty sure it's allready solid as it is. Since it's a pretty easy deck to make files for, since i made both last midrange and aggro shaman allready :) In the upcomming days I will derank (iam currently rank 5) and test this deck and possibly make changes to the files.

4-0 so far on rank 7. used your files on my own midrange jade shaman deck. awesome. will test more and post results later.
thank you!
try22
#2587 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:25:48 AM(UTC)

Guys don't use tempostorm to make these files, use metastats, its better
Anyzh
#2588 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:35:54 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

try22;45860 wrote:
Guys don't use tempostorm to make these files, use metastats, its better

agree!
Dre
#2589 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:20:24 AM(UTC)

Man

Anyzh;45861 wrote:
agree!

It's blocked @ work - Tempostorm is usualy quite right on the metadecks, I normaly cross reference it's deck with about 5 other websites and make changes to the deck most suitable for the bot. Remember a good deck doesnt mean a good deck for the bot. If people have suggestions for card swaps i'am happy to considder them ofcourse. And I will also do some more research and tests for replacements myself.
Dre
#2584 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:21:14 AM(UTC)

Man

Anyzh;45859 wrote:
4-0 so far on rank 7. used your files on my own midrange jade shaman deck. awesome. will test more and post results later.
thank you!

No problem! Can you post a link to your deck so I can check if some cards might be better. II just used tempostorm deck atm since all other sites are blocked at work.
chromxx
#2595 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:27:53 AM(UTC)

Hey Guys, first of all thank you very much for your hard work!

Sice there is a decklist for the standard version of https://github.com/slive...arrior%20-%20scottbreak , i was hoping to also find the files for the standard version, but theres only mulligans and combos for the wild version.. does anyone have it?

Also for some reason my autoconfigswitch doesnt work, it just allways uses the one in silverfish folder, even tho all files are in the data/warrior folder and my deck is named aggro pirate warrior, what am i doing wrong?
charis2324
#2585 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:33:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Dre;45857 wrote:

Is set enfacehp to 29 correct?It is not a face deck.I think it uses its weapon so quickly.Always hit enemy's face.
Anyzh
#2590 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:44:12 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Dre;45862 wrote:
It's blocked @ work - Tempostorm is usualy quite right on the metadecks, I normaly cross reference it's deck with about 5 other websites and make changes to the deck most suitable for the bot. Remember a good deck doesnt mean a good deck for the bot. If people have suggestions for card swaps i'am happy to considder them ofcourse. And I will also do some more research and tests for replacements myself.

Wasn't against Tempostorm in general. I just prefer Meta Stats myself, but anyway you do very good jobs with your Deck. I'll post stats and rank later.
Anyzh
#2596 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:44:04 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Ok Guys. I reached rank 5 now with my new Midrange Shaman and Dre's new Files.
At first run i had 10-10 (from 7 to 7). The winrate was 25% vs. shaman.
So i changed it a little bit (added two lighning storms) and now its what i call "Midrange Control Jade Shaman" :D
Than i ran from 7 to 5 with 6-1 stats. (3-0 vs. shaman, whats nice because shaman is played by 24% of all classes)
Now i let it run to see if it can hit rank 4 or better too.
Decklist follows this evening because my baby needs attention :)
Big thanks to Dre!
3 users thanked Anyzh for this useful post.
Dre on 2/14/2017(UTC), mary7 on 2/14/2017(UTC), sepefeets on 2/16/2017(UTC)
Dre
#2586 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:22:09 PM(UTC)

Man

charis2324;45865 wrote:
Is set enfacehp to 29 correct?It is not a face deck.I think it uses its weapon so quickly.Always hit enemy's face.

Since it's set on control in settings, it doesnt really mater. It will still kill minions on the board.
wannabeabuse
#2597 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:27:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Update 7.1 Balance Changes
With the upcoming update, we will be making balance changes to the following two cards: Small-Time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws.
Small-Time Buccaneer now has 1 Health (Down from 2)
The combination of Small Time Buccaneer and Patches the Pirate has been showing up too often in the meta. Weapon-utilizing classes have been heavily utilizing this combination of cards, especially Shaman, and we’d like to see more diversity in the meta overall. Small Time Buccaneer’s Health will be reduced to 1 to make it easier for additional classes to remove from the board.
Spirit Claws now costs 2 Mana (Up from 1)
Spirit Claws has been a notably powerful Shaman weapon. At one mana, Spirit Claws has been able to capitalize on cards such as Bloodmage Thalnos or the Shaman Hero power to provide extremely efficient minion removal on curve. Increasing its mana by one will slow down Spirit Claws’ ability to curve out as efficiently.
These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern!
1 user thanked wannabeabuse for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/14/2017(UTC)
mrgodai
#2598 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:54:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Quote:
Once a player hits Rank 15, 10, or 5, they will no longer be able to de-rank past that rank once it is achieved within a season, similar to the existing floors at Rank 20 and Legend. For example, when a player achieves Rank 15, regardless of how many losses a player accumulates within the season, that player will not de-rank back to 16. We hope this promotes additional deck experimentation between ranks, and that any losses that may occur feel less punishing.

this is going to be great for trying different decks for botting, also botting will probably be easier now all kinds of crap decks will climb higher
1 user thanked mrgodai for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/14/2017(UTC)
mary7
#2599 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:55:16 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
stop derank is the end farming,
next step concede gold penalty
or concede bots catching

big thank for files Dre!
concedeOnBadBoard
Anyzh
#2600 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:19:08 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Then farm till its over! :)

Update to deck: It got rank 4 with 60% winrate over 40 games. Now trying 3!
fryham
#2601 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:22:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
farm in wild, rank up standard.

Or vice versa.

I'll farm rank 20 forever :)
Kurtka
#2591 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:13:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Metastats have a variant of this deck that shows a highest winrate overall with Bran and Double Mana Tide. Obviously targeting Rank 5+ and Legend Ladder.
Tempostorm is trying to sit on two chairs by adding cards to counter aggro while having a good matchup against control with Bloodlust.

Testing the Midrange Shaman Deck now
mary7
#2602 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:16:51 AM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
50%
concedeOnBadBoard
170 Pages«<126127128129130>»