Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<1718192021>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
botwhat
#373 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:26:20 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Secret mage appears to be a tier 1 deck now. Considering it doesn't rely strictly on stalling like freeze mage and burn mage using an alexstraza swing, I think this deck might be pretty strong with the bot. I'll play around with some configs as I have time but Scott if you get a chance to look at that one I played it for a couple of hours the other night myself and it was seriously strong in the meta. I think I only lost 1 game in 10 or 12 that I played. It has all the pieces. I've also seen some tempo mage decks that I think are tier 1 as well. I'll see if I can find one that works well with the bot.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
erikuribe86 on 5/23/2017(UTC)
Hellscreamgold
#376 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:03:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Did a run to 40 games won in Casual with Aggro Paladin (exact deck list as posted, concede game after win):

1 user thanked Hellscreamgold for this useful post.
scottbreak on 5/23/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#374 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:12:11 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;49519 wrote:
Secret mage appears to be a tier 1 deck now. Considering it doesn't rely strictly on stalling like freeze mage and burn mage using an alexstraza swing, I think this deck might be pretty strong with the bot. I'll play around with some configs as I have time but Scott if you get a chance to look at that one I played it for a couple of hours the other night myself and it was seriously strong in the meta. I think I only lost 1 game in 10 or 12 that I played. It has all the pieces. I've also seen some tempo mage decks that I think are tier 1 as well. I'll see if I can find one that works well with the bot.

I will not have time this week, but I can take a look and try and get some files out next week.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
erikuribe86 on 5/23/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#375 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:09:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
botwhat;49519 wrote:

i doubt the bot will play it well.
not to mention there are better decks to test and work on based on live data from VS

token shaman *wink wink

altho had a stupid number of misplays, got lucky and second account got to 5 on aggro pala. data is from rank 6 to rank 5. yes, 1 dam rank
scottbreak
#377 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:22:42 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Found some time; added Secret Mage. Enjoy, and let me know how it works out.
3 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
tmrsm0 on 5/24/2017(UTC), ptx on 5/24/2017(UTC), N7x on 5/24/2017(UTC)
ptx
#382 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:48:05 AM(UTC)
ptx

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Midrange Paladin

rank 14 -> rank 5 3 stars
2 users thanked ptx for this useful post.
scottbreak on 5/24/2017(UTC), mary7 on 5/25/2017(UTC)
N7x
#378 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:32:44 AM(UTC)
N7x

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
scottbreak;49529 wrote:
Found some time; added Secret Mage. Enjoy, and let me know how it works out.

Will put some time into Secret Mage in coming days and will try report back, cheers

Edit: Was just watching then Secret Mage Vs Paladin, with all configs for deck set and correctly reading config file dir, The bot played coin Turn 1 and then played Babbling Book, should I be uploading the .REW file to show this?
The weird thing is I then ended the match and went into Bot Review and recalculated my moves. Using the SecretMage settings it calculated Coin, Babbling then end turn. Using Default it calculated Babbling then end turn.
I then restarted HearthRanger and recalculated the moves again in BotReview and it correctly only calculates to play Babbling on turn one and no coin for both SecretMage config settings and Default config settings. So not sure where that issue has come from.
scottbreak
#380 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:09:54 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

N7x;49556 wrote:
Will put some time into Secret Mage in coming days and will try report back, cheers

Edit: Was just watching then Secret Mage Vs Paladin, with all configs for deck set and correctly reading config file dir, The bot played coin Turn 1 and then played Babbling Book, should I be uploading the .REW file to show this?
The weird thing is I then ended the match and went into Bot Review and recalculated my moves. Using the SecretMage settings it calculated Coin, Babbling then end turn. Using Default it calculated Babbling then end turn.
I then restarted HearthRanger and recalculated the moves again in BotReview and it correctly only calculates to play Babbling on turn one and no coin for both SecretMage config settings and Default config settings. So not sure where that issue has come from.

Babbling Book isn't in the deck list...
N7x
#381 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:27:03 AM(UTC)
N7x

scottbreak;49563 wrote:
Babbling Book isn't in the deck list...

Oh yeah my bad I forgot I didnt have Pyros so I replaced it and Water Elemental with Babbling and Pyroblast, would those 2 card changes be the reason for turn 1 misplay?
Maybe ill replace Babbling with another Kabal and put in Water Ele again so its close to original as possible and keep watching
twilightsparkele
#379 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:06:18 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
N7x;49556 wrote:

Happens with the hunter card as well, that 1 mana cost bird thing. should probably pm joyadmin about those cards then
1 user thanked twilightsparkele for this useful post.
N7x on 5/25/2017(UTC)
NightlyKnight
#383 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:47:34 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
@Scott, the secret mage is doing very well so far. I don't have Pyros only (replaced it with one more water elemental). Those are some results in wild at rank 15 (autoconcede if last game won). When I have time I will stay and watch, how it plays to report any bugs I might see.

Results
erikuribe86
#386 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:21:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Guys!! I don´t know whats wrong but I´m having problems with the mulligans with the secret mage files. The bot just doesn´t read the mulligan file and it just keeps the whole starting hand. Obviously I know that is not reading the mulligans file because it keeps all the other cards that aren´t listed in the mulligans file. Any suggestions?
Raky
#387 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:22:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
erikuribe86;49578 wrote:
Hi Guys!! I don´t know whats wrong but I´m having problems with the mulligans with the secret mage files. The bot just doesn´t read the mulligan file and it just keeps the whole starting hand. Obviously I know that is not reading the mulligans file because it keeps all the other cards that aren´t listed in the mulligans file. Any suggestions?

Same problem, I also do not work the Mulligan
N7x
#388 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:15:50 PM(UTC)
N7x

Raky;49580 wrote:
Same problem, I also do not work the Mulligan

Just found it, open Mulligan.json with preferred text editor and at the bottom change this:

"comment": "discard all cards not listed as hold",
"mulligan":"*",
"condition": "my_hero(count(),hunter) > 0",
"value":"discard",

Too This:

"condition": "my_hero(count(),mage) > 0",

Works for me now, will keep watching, found one or two misplays but seem to be with VisionAI using Default settings also so reported through bot.
2 users thanked N7x for this useful post.
scottbreak on 5/25/2017(UTC), Raky on 5/25/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#389 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:15:54 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

N7x;49581 wrote:
Just found it, open Mulligan.json with preferred text editor and at the bottom change this:

"condition": "my_hero(count(),hunter) > 0",

Too This:

"condition": "my_hero(count(),mage) > 0",

Works for me now, will keep watching, found one or two misplays but seem to be with VisionAI using Default settings also so reported through bot.

FIXED
2 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
Raky on 5/25/2017(UTC), N7x on 5/26/2017(UTC)
Hellscreamgold
#384 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:58:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
NightlyKnight;49576 wrote:
@Scott, the secret mage is doing very well so far. I don't have Pyros only (replaced it with one more water elemental). Those are some results in wild at rank 15 (autoconcede if last game won). When I have time I will stay and watch, how it plays to report any bugs I might see.

Results

why would you be playing ranked and setting autoconcede if last game won? that's not really worth much - should just let it go since you can't lose below 20-15-10-5-L anyways. Never know - might get lucky and make the next tier :0
NightlyKnight
#385 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:05:14 PM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hellscreamgold;49588 wrote:
why would you be playing ranked and setting autoconcede if last game won? that's not really worth much - should just let it go since you can't lose below 20-15-10-5-L anyways. Never know - might get lucky and make the next tier :0

I'm doing my mage golden portrait on this account. Other than that I would have it run at rank 20, not 15, but I accidentally got myself to rank 15 with the bot.
Wreckollect
#390 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 6:09:18 PM(UTC)
Wreckollect

Firstly scottbreak, fantastic work.

Been toying around watching your secretmage play, and everything seems well apart from the use of Apprentices / Glyph's - when ONE apprentice is out it tries to use a secret despite being a crystal short - thought I'd mention that here, but have also reported the bots misplay in HRanger!

Keep up the solid work, peace.
niz
#392 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:14:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Which deck is making in rank 5 easier, Midrange paladin or aggro paladin?
scottbreak
#391 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:57:41 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Wreckollect;49604 wrote:
Firstly scottbreak, fantastic work.

Been toying around watching your secretmage play, and everything seems well apart from the use of Apprentices / Glyph's - when ONE apprentice is out it tries to use a secret despite being a crystal short - thought I'd mention that here, but have also reported the bots misplay in HRanger!

Keep up the solid work, peace.

Joy is working on it. It is too much variance for a json. Hopefully they get things up and running soon.
68 Pages«<1718192021>»