Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<149150151152153>»
Project Rank 5
Woondha
#3045 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:43:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Just reached Legend EU too - Used the scott and Randombot deck files/deck.

Rank 8 -> Legend, only very last game was played by hand.

Legend

[Bot

- Rank is a bit high, but havn't played a single game in Legend yet - But i got in with a winrate close to 60% - So i believe we can go up a bit :)

A HUGE thanks to Scott, RandomBot, Sepefeets, and everyone else that is involved with this, which names i forgot - Still, HUGE THANKS!
1 user thanked Woondha for this useful post.
scottbreak on 3/30/2017(UTC)
ReQuiem222
#3052 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:59:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Mmh craft now dr. Boom, loatheb, hellscream before the Update? Good idea? :/
scottbreak
#3053 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:02:07 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
ReQuiem222;47150 wrote:

Depends if you plan on playing standard or wild. IMO Grommash Hellscream is prob worth crafting for standard; it's still being used as a finisher in Control Warrior.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
Woondha on 3/30/2017(UTC)
ReQuiem222
#3055 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:05:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
always wild...dont wanna play standard :)

bye bye 4800 dust :D
BongoBengt
#3054 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:06:26 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
ReQuiem222;47150 wrote:

Hellscream is always worth it, going to stay around and good in most metas.
scottbreak
#3046 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:06:50 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Woondha;47149 wrote:
Just reached Legend EU too - Used the scott and Randombot deck files/deck.

Rank 8 -> Legend, only very last game was played by hand.

Legend

[Bot

- Rank is a bit high, but havn't played a single game in Legend yet - But i got in with a winrate close to 60% - So i believe we can go up a bit :)

A HUGE thanks to Scott, RandomBot, Sepefeets, and everyone else that is involved with this, which names i forgot - Still, HUGE THANKS!

Which files did you use; the ones I provided with the mulligan/combo/settings updates, or the one Randombot provided? It seems that those on EU (60+% winrate) are having much more success than NA (55% winrate). I'm sure the bot would have gotten you to legend eventually if you left it.
scottbreak
#3056 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:08:01 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

ReQuiem222;47152 wrote:
always wild...dont wanna play standard :)

bye bye 4800 dust :D

She gone...
botwhat
#3042 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:09:45 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
scottbreak;47127 wrote:
woot!

awesome! I'm going to keep trying would love to see the bot do it. on the account I'm testing on so far I've reached rank 2 using my own variation of pirate warrior at the beginning of the season and haven't gotten back up yet. I let this run last night and this morning watched it climb within a game of rank 2. Went downstairs to get some work done and came back up later and was back to rank 5 starting position so I lost everything I gained over night. I'm finding timing of when this runs is very important.
Woondha
#3050 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:10:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
scottbreak;47154 wrote:
Which files did you use; the ones I provided with the mulligan/combo/settings updates, or the one Randombot provided? It seems that those on EU (60+% winrate) are having much more success than NA (55% winrate). I'm sure the bot would have gotten you to legend eventually if you left it.

First of all, sure - The bot was at 60% winrate, so the bot would, with out a doubt have made it. Just felt like, you know, do it my self? :D

Anyways, should have been more precise, i used Randombots deck (or, he is the one who posted it, when i took it) - And YOUR files.

So, - Ye, well, EU felt pretty easy today - it felt like, nothing but a matter of time - before it would get there.
So, now the bot is just taking a few victory wins in Legend, before i am off for the night :)

So once again, thanks! And, well Keep up the good work! And smack that paypal of yours, somewhere to be find, all of you guys deserve a little token :)
DarkFennec
#2973 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 5:07:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
i've seen an error in the discovery play: when the bot play the card for the discovery, it picks up the last one (ex: 20) when you set to pick the lesser one (ex:15).
see my replay link hearthstone replay MISPLAY
on my turn 5/5 mana, the bot play the historian and then choose the drakonid operative instead of chillmaw (if you're right on the discovery file).
please let me know if you modify something :)

thanks ;)

botwhat;47038 wrote:
Glad to see you are having some luck with it. Here's the most current files I"m using. Not a lot of changes.

_Mulligan.txt

Settings.txt

_discovery.txt

I've hit rank 5 a few times with these files so far and ground out my golden which was the main reason I made the files in the first place. I've done very little outside of the first build. A little work on the discoveries files to make the drakonid operatives go off a little better would make the deck perform considerably better but I haven't had any time to work on it. Most of the mistakes come when there is a discovery and it hasn't been written into the discoveries files. Other times it falls over is if you have one of those hands where you just don't draw any dragons. The bot will just dump all your cards that need activators to build a board and it can snowball against you but when it draws into dragons it has a fairly high win %.

scottbreak
#3051 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 5:46:45 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Woondha;47158 wrote:
First of all, sure - The bot was at 60% winrate, so the bot would, with out a doubt have made it. Just felt like, you know, do it my self? :D

Anyways, should have been more precise, i used Randombots deck (or, he is the one who posted it, when i took it) - And YOUR files.

So, - Ye, well, EU felt pretty easy today - it felt like, nothing but a matter of time - before it would get there.
So, now the bot is just taking a few victory wins in Legend, before i am off for the night :)

So once again, thanks! And, well Keep up the good work! And smack that paypal of yours, somewhere to be find, all of you guys deserve a little token :)

To be clear, I don't expect anything, but since you asked, it's http://paypal.me/scottbreak
botwhat
#2974 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:03:47 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
DarkFennec;47161 wrote:
i've seen an error in the discovery play: when the bot play the card for the discovery, it picks up the last one (ex: 20) when you set to pick the lesser one (ex:15).
see my replay link hearthstone replay MISPLAY
on my turn 5/5 mana, the bot play the historian and then choose the drakonid operative instead of chillmaw (if you're right on the discovery file).
please let me know if you modify something :)

thanks ;)

Dark I made the drakonid operative the first overall choice in the discovery file. Mainly because it's a big body that allows for you to draw more cards. Chillmaw is further down the list so if you are presented with both it will always chose the operative. If you want it to chose anything in a different order just modify the discovery file and change the priorities of the list. Also feel free to add any cards from other classes that I did not put in here. If you are facing lots of rogues for instance and there is a certain card that is teir 1 choice anytime it's seen add it because the bot does a poor job of selecting for itself. That's all the files really need to make priest SUPER strong on the bot is a built out discovery file so it makes better choices in some of the discovery phases.
rangerrick
#3047 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:24:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
scottbreak;47154 wrote:

So I have been running new scottbreak / randombot deck on NA server and its taken me from Rank 5 w/2 stars to Rank 3 w/5 stars in 389 minutes. I did see it play Ship's Cannon AFTER playing a pirate on the same turn at least twice so far. Is there a way to make sure the ordering is correct ?
scottbreak
#3048 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:51:52 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

rangerrick;47166 wrote:
So I have been running new scottbreak / randombot deck on NA server and its taken me from Rank 5 w/2 stars to Rank 3 w/5 stars in 389 minutes. I did see it play Ship's Cannon AFTER playing a pirate on the same turn at least twice so far. Is there a way to make sure the ordering is correct ?

Can you send the logs? There may have been a reason it did it, for example the opponent had a Frothing Berserker up.
rangerrick
#3049 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:03:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
scottbreak;47167 wrote:
Can you send the logs? There may have been a reason it did it, for example the opponent had a Frothing Berserker up.

Will do in a little bit, got down to Rank 1 with 2 stars but dropped back down to Rank 2 with 3 stars now. Deck is at 60% win rate so If I leave it going I should be able to take it all the way to legend also.
whatnosori
#3057 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:10:14 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
man I disechanted Loatheb a couple weeks ago. I thought I would never play wild :( #feelsbad
u4ea
#3058 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 2:36:00 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
During the night played about 450 mins, no more than R4 on EU Wild, always lose to warrior and shamans. Just no luck or any issues with setup? Overall winrate 52-53%
wolverine037
#3059 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 3:22:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
u4ea;47180 wrote:
During the night played about 450 mins, no more than R4 on EU Wild, always lose to warrior and shamans. Just no luck or any issues with setup? Overall winrate 52-53%

same here i m using the control warrior set and dropped from 4 now can't move from 5 on EU wild, are we doing something wrong or its just luck
DarkFennec
#2975 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 3:58:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Thanks for the reply! Sure, so on the discovery the first choice is the higher number? Ex. 20 is the first choice and 19 is the second choice?
When I understand that order I'll put the cards needed in the correct place.
I also added a small card value for the azure drake (creating a _combo.txt) because the bot missplay using too much often that card and I wanted to let it use a bit less.

edit: in the discovery file you set half for the non dragon card, and the rest is for the dragon cards. if i want to add some cards, how can i find the correct place? do you use a website for the card value? (Ex. arena tier list?) i want to place them in the correct place before testing them.

I'm keep testing it and I'll tell you if my changes made a good rank or not.
😊

botwhat;47163 wrote:
Dark I made the drakonid operative the first overall choice in the discovery file. Mainly because it's a big body that allows for you to draw more cards. Chillmaw is further down the list so if you are presented with both it will always chose the operative. If you want it to chose anything in a different order just modify the discovery file and change the priorities of the list. Also feel free to add any cards from other classes that I did not put in here. If you are facing lots of rogues for instance and there is a certain card that is teir 1 choice anytime it's seen add it because the bot does a poor job of selecting for itself. That's all the files really need to make priest SUPER strong on the bot is a built out discovery file so it makes better choices in some of the discovery phases.
bunnyfool
#3060 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 5:16:22 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Alright boys, the next rotation happens tomorrow. Un'goro has a lot of anti-pirate cards, and the meta won't stabilize for about a week, so if you're planning on using pirate to climb, do it then. I hope that Scott will post the Randobot results within a week of running it in the new meta, I don't know if crafting 3 legendaries is worth it if the deck isn't performing well in the new meta.
170 Pages«<149150151152153>»