Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<121122123124125>»
Project Rank 5
syrk08
#2474 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:45:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Anyzh;45528 wrote:
Update.
Rank 2 Scottbreak Wild Pirate! Rank 4 Standard (Slightly Tweaked) Dre's Aggro Shaman.
Awesome.

This early in the season, wild is the way to go.
Standard none of our decks will get beyond 7 or 8 for first 5 to 6 days
until the pros hit legend.
syrk08
#2475 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 5:30:08 PM(UTC)

syrk08;45552 wrote:
This early in the season, wild is the way to go.
Standard none of our decks will get beyond 7 or 8 for first 5 to 6 days
until the pros hit legend.

Anyone had any luck with Scottbreaks Standard Pirate Warrior? I get stuck at rank 8 with it.
sepefeets
#2476 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:17:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Deck stats reset for the new season, please no whining about ranks for the next week.
2 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
otkpotato on 2/1/2017(UTC), omgfrost on 2/1/2017(UTC)
Anyzh
#2477 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:28:43 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Is it just me or does the Bot play strange since the new seasen began?
Not gaining much ranks is ok at start of a new season but i see so many missplays that did not happen few Days ago...
Whats wrong?
omgfrost
#2479 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 8:48:29 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
sepefeets;38601 wrote:
Project Rank 5

With the Project Nexgen thread officially dead, it's time to start round 3 of decks that don't suck. Use this thread to talk about decks that you think can get rank 5 in either Standard or Wild Ranked mode.

Post all information you can about the deck: decklist, winrate, region, standard/wild, mulligan, combo, settings. In order for the deck to be added to the thread it should achieve rank 10 by the 20th of the month with the bot (manual play doesn't show how well the bot plays it!). If your deck has achieved rank 10 (with the bot!!!) but you don't have mulligans/combos/settings then you may ask for help creating them, but do not ask before then. You may talk about any deck that you believe is strong enough to achieve rank 5, sometimes it may be better in one region than another, but it won't be added to the list until it is proven good.

Decks will be posted to my github:
Click here to browse through the decks (click history to find old files that have been removed)
Click here to download all decks at once. If you have trouble opening it, use 7zip.

Download my branch of Silverfish, these configs are not designed for other versions.

Carefully read everything about how to report misplays in my Silverfish thread, do not report them or post logs in this thread. You can talk about them here but talk won't get anything fixed.

Usefull links:
- Automatic Config Switching explained
- Dre's guide for many things about HR/SF and how to use them

Stats of the current Decks:
Standard Midrange Shaman - Dre
Pirate Aggro Warrior - scottbreak (wild list)
Standard Midrange Devolve Shaman - omgfrost
Standard Jade Aggro Shaman - Dre
Standard Jade Midrange Shaman - avarki

Each + after the deck name is a rank 5 this season. Maximum of 5 +'s will be shown to keep things clean since it is just meant as a quick visualization whether a deck is performing or not.

Only decks that have performed well last season or this season will be listed here but the github files will still include some older decks that have fallen a little but might be able to perform with a meta shift or some fixes.

wow wow i see new look here *-* but.... where's the changelog link been before at? :thinking: :D
tendorra
#2478 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 9:13:56 PM(UTC)

Anyzh;45564 wrote:
Is it just me or does the Bot play strange since the new seasen began?
Not gaining much ranks is ok at start of a new season but i see so many missplays that did not happen few Days ago...
Whats wrong?

Yeah it seems to be misplaying alot
sepefeets
#2480 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 10:38:59 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;45566 wrote:
wow wow i see new look here *-* but.... where's the changelog link been before at? :thinking: :D

I'm not sure what you're talking about, all I did recently was clean up the list of configs/stats and remove the link to the unmaintained thread for hearthpwn deck lists.
Dre
#2483 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:20:50 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
The new Meta Snapshot on Tempstorm still list the aggro jade shaman as top tier 1. Funny to see also the midrange variant of the deck is now in the tier 1 list. Remind you that this is a total different decklist then my old midrange shaman though.

For this month I will try to focus on fixing more plays for the Aggro jade shaman, but my run yesterday on the first day had a 56% winrate. (starting from rank 17) So i'am quite happy with that.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/2/2017(UTC)
mary7
#2485 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 6:37:54 AM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
as previous month im think rotate aggro with mid shaman,
would be nice to see mid-control files for this deck,
make my own, but did not think its they are good...
concedeOnBadBoard
spugna
#2486 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:03:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i have tried during the last season the Pirate Aggro Warrior wild and the standard Jade Midrange Shaman (avarki) but i have reached only rank 10, with almost bad winrate...

now, from this morning, i am trying the standard Jade Aggro Shaman (Dre) but after 40 matches, i have a winrate of 47.5%...

i play in the Europe server, any suggestion to improve the performance of those decks??
Dre
#2487 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:16:15 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
spugna;45580 wrote:
i have tried during the last season the Pirate Aggro Warrior wild and the standard Jade Midrange Shaman (avarki) but i have reached only rank 10, with almost bad winrate...

now, from this morning, i am trying the standard Jade Aggro Shaman (Dre) but after 40 matches, i have a winrate of 47.5%...

i play in the Europe server, any suggestion to improve the performance of those decks??

47,5% on the 2nd day is not bad at all. I had 56% in like 60 matches. but it just takes a few Lucky moves to get that difference... I keep working on the deck. But it will hit rank 5 for sure in the last week.
syrk08
#2484 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:47:11 AM(UTC)

Dre;45575 wrote:
The new Meta Snapshot on Tempstorm still list the aggro jade shaman as top tier 1. Funny to see also the midrange variant of the deck is now in the tier 1 list. Remind you that this is a total different decklist then my old midrange shaman though.

For this month I will try to focus on fixing more plays for the Aggro jade shaman, but my run yesterday on the first day had a 56% winrate. (starting from rank 17) So i'am quite happy with that.

I am running your agro Jade Shamen currently its at rank 9, but i changed the deck and combo files.

Lightning Bolt x2
Patches the Pirate x1
Small-Time Buccaneer x2
Southsea Deckhand x2
Spirit Claws x2
Tunnel Trogg �2
Bloodmage Thalnos 1x
Flametongue Totem �2
Jade Claws x2
Maelstrom Portal x1
Totem Golem �2
Feral Spirit x2
Lava Burst x2
Flamewreathed Faceless x2
Jade Lightning x2
Azure Drake x2
Aya Blackpaw x1

Changes
1) -1 Southsea deckhand +1 Maelstrom Portal (the Extra portal is crucial in this environment not only to offset other rush decks (majority of the format) as well as to allow you to push through taunts, the combination of all the burn allows for this. I am test also testing removing 1 lava burst for the maelstrom portal but it hurts the decks finishing power, so it hasnt tested well at this point, now is the best time to test these decks as the pros are playing them for the first week. On other notes, I hit legend by hand this morning playing my Miracle Rogue but it was 100% by hand.

2) Im also testing a version of this deck that doesnt run any overload, rests will be posted once this is tested at least for a week. the lack of overload plays very well with the mid range shamen builds,

3) Im also thinking about removing Feral Spirits and Changing it with non overload cards that add to the jade format, ex: jade spirit you still get the two minions you just loose the taunt things is on turn 4 your not overloaded for two.
omgfrost
#2481 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:27:17 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

sepefeets;45570 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about, all I did recently was clean up the list of configs/stats and remove the link to the unmaintained thread for hearthpwn deck lists.

Previous topic got the changelog link pointed to your github. Can you put that again? ty
sepefeets
#2482 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:28:35 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;45588 wrote:
Previous topic got the changelog link pointed to your github. Can you put that again? ty

No it didn't? Just go to the browse link and hit history.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
omgfrost on 2/2/2017(UTC)
syrk08
#2488 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:47:45 PM(UTC)

Dre;45582 wrote:
47,5% on the 2nd day is not bad at all. I had 56% in like 60 matches. but it just takes a few Lucky moves to get that difference... I keep working on the deck. But it will hit rank 5 for sure in the last week.

Im playtesting a Hand Buff Paladin, it seems to beat Jade Shamen and Pirate Warrior.
But it struggles agaisnt Reno Lock/Mage.
the Combo file is giving me some issues, got the settings, mulligan, deck files completed.
beseraf
#2490 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 4:01:16 AM(UTC)

What's the 5 Statistics? This stupid bot afraid even rank 10 will not take! And the developer wants to do anything to not bot tupil. At least the creatures hitting and pushing ability of the hero! If it is difficult to teach the robot to realize synergies cards!

PS: google translite
Anyzh
#2491 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 5:39:24 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Is there a chance someone is writing (or able to write) files for this Deck?
http://www.hearthstoneto...ebruary-2017-season-35/

greets.
1 user thanked Anyzh for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/4/2017(UTC)
omgfrost
#2492 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:11:45 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Anyzh;45632 wrote:
Is there a chance someone is writing (or able to write) files for this Deck?
http://www.hearthstoneto...ebruary-2017-season-35/

greets.

not that hard..just mix stuff from mulligan\combo inside mine\dre\err009 folders and customize em as you want with a custom maxwide adjusted for your pc. You can find the tools in the topic in the signature.
Hope it helps you guys understand a lil bit on how to walk with "your steps"
mary7
#2493 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 4:59:56 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
@Anyzh

im think "f**k pirate" deck will not be botting good,
in reality that even not ladder deck, just legend 1 antipirate fun imho

mulligan
test Spirit Claws:1 Jade Claws:1

combo

set behave = control

concedeOnBadBoard
Anyzh
#2494 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 8:47:55 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Thanks. Will test it soon :)
170 Pages«<121122123124125>»