Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<118119120121122>»
Project Rank 5
botwhat
#2403 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:19:03 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Clockwerk66;45401 wrote:
Hey botwhat,

you appear to have 31 cards in the decklist in your mulligan file. Is there a reason for this?

I was updating it yesterday and made a few changes. Let me double check the list I probably forgot to remove a card. I'll update it later today.
scottbreak
#2417 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 5:16:35 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Hey y'all,
Testing some new updates to Wild Pirate Warrior, with my best results so far; I have hit Rank 3. I won't release these files until I have tested with the new SF during next season, but I was curious, as a reference, if anyone else has hit any any rank lower than 4 with the current Wild Pirate Warrior files?
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
wannabeabuse on 1/26/2017(UTC)
Athanatos
#2419 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 6:15:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Ok guys, I really appreciate the tremendous work you are all doing with these files.
But seriously, you need to add Kobold Geomancer to all files that involve Bloodmage Thanos

I recall Karazhan Dre's Midrange Shaman had it included by default.

It's not a huge hassle to add it every time, I would just personally appreciate it.

Great work otherwise. Dre's aggro shaman has got me to rank 8, but I have lowered the settings by a lot (maxwide at 4500) cause my PC can't handle it.
reems
#2418 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:06:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
scottbreak;45421 wrote:
Hey y'all,
Testing some new updates to Wild Pirate Warrior, with my best results so far; I have hit Rank 3. I won't release these files until I have tested with the new SF during next season, but I was curious, as a reference, if anyone else has hit any any rank lower than 4 with the current Wild Pirate Warrior files?

i hit rank 5 with your old files in the 2nd week of january
fryham
#2423 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:10:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
pirate aggro, wild, USA, hit rank 5.
1 user thanked fryham for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/27/2017(UTC)
ustica
#2424 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:19:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
hit finally rank 5 after changes. straight to 6 1st night and rank 5 some hour later.

about hearthranger hitting Legend: I hope this do not happen. I think that we are not getting banned because this bot can't earn you Legend rank. as soon as someone hits Legend, spotlights will be pointed on us and we don't want it.
rank 1 or 2 is ok, Legend is too dangerous.
heretician
#2425 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 3:05:38 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
ustica;45427 wrote:
hit finally rank 5 after changes. straight to 6 1st night and rank 5 some hour later.

about hearthranger hitting Legend: I hope this do not happen. I think that we are not getting banned because this bot can't earn you Legend rank. as soon as someone hits Legend, spotlights will be pointed on us and we don't want it.
rank 1 or 2 is ok, Legend is too dangerous.

This bot can definitely hit legend and has done so many times.

Scott or anyone else; have a mulligan/combo for this? Or would you mind whipping one up? Our current aggro shaman is severely outdated.

https://tempostorm.com/h...eta-snapshot-jan-15-2017
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
Dre
#2420 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 3:52:04 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Athanatos;45422 wrote:
Ok guys, I really appreciate the tremendous work you are all doing with these files.
But seriously, you need to add Kobold Geomancer to all files that involve Bloodmage Thanos

I recall Karazhan Dre's Midrange Shaman had it included by default.

It's not a huge hassle to add it every time, I would just personally appreciate it.

Great work otherwise. Dre's aggro shaman has got me to rank 8, but I have lowered the settings by a lot (maxwide at 4500) cause my PC can't handle it.

Craft Bloodmage, it's worth it - yeah maybe I should add geomancer - but when i release the deck i stand for the cards i put in and i can't guarantee succes with replacements.

Also I did NOT test geomancer EVER, so I have no idea if i can copy the values straight from bloodmage. So in a way I can't support it. I didn't with my midrange deck either, Sepe just added it to the files after because people we're asking for it.
Dre
#2426 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 4:00:41 AM(UTC)

Man

heretician;45431 wrote:
This bot can definitely hit legend and has done so many times.

Scott or anyone else; have a mulligan/combo for this? Or would you mind whipping one up? Our current aggro shaman is severely outdated.

https://tempostorm.com/h...eta-snapshot-jan-15-2017

mate my Jade aggro shaman (see op "Standard Jade Aggro Shaman - Dre +++++" is this deck. I use -1x Sir Finley +1x Azure because this is what a lot of people suggest in there aswell and sir finley is not optimal with the bot. I made this deck AFTER 15-jan (last snapshot) and based on that exact page. I think you are looking at the wrong files. Make sure you check the Standard JADE Aggro Shaman in the files.

With all though respect. This bot has never, ever reached legendary, and I even think thats a good thing. One of the reasons we are not as flagged as the others :) My info is based on. Silver > default and non of the people who are 'deep' into silverfish (so who accualy fix plays and make a deck the best possible) has claimed it. All people who have claimed it, then never came with proof or gave their "secret files" - they are just trolls. If anyone is getting legendary with this bot it starts with people like me, scott, sepe etc. people who are actively fixing every missplay and test them before releasing it here. We came closest in the secretpaladin days. I even stoped working on it then because I was afraid it would hit legend.
2 users thanked Dre for this useful post.
otkpotato on 1/27/2017(UTC), Woondha on 1/27/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#2428 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 5:07:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Dre;45433 wrote:
mate my Jade aggro shaman (see op "Standard Jade Aggro Shaman - Dre +++++" is this deck. I use -1x Sir Finley +1x Azure because this is what a lot of people suggest in there aswell and sir finley is not optimal with the bot. I made this deck AFTER 15-jan (last snapshot) and based on that exact page. I think you are looking at the wrong files. Make sure you check the Standard JADE Aggro Shaman in the files.

With all though respect. This bot has never, ever reached legendary, and I even think thats a good thing. One of the reasons we are not as flagged as the others :) My info is based on. Silver > default and non of the people who are 'deep' into silverfish (so who accualy fix plays and make a deck the best possible) has claimed it. All people who have claimed it, then never came with proof or gave their "secret files" - they are just trolls. If anyone is getting legendary with this bot it starts with people like me, scott, sepe etc. people who are actively fixing every missplay and test them before releasing it here. We came closest in the secretpaladin days. I even stoped working on it then because I was afraid it would hit legend.

i couldnt have said it any better. i called out on the BS so many times, its getting old.

if you look at the silverfish thread you'll see how many logs i post. those that identify misplays and make decks know the limitations. and if you are a legend player (by hand) you'll realize you need so much more to hit legend.
the bot needs to identify what deck opponent is using. mulligans would be way more complicated. it would have to know what cards have been kept in their hand for multiple turns, what cards are left in your deck etc. all these 3rd party tools that players use to get to legend. im not complaining about the AI or the bot. the bot has always done what i expect it to do and a lot more. and i would also like to thank this community for its hard work and input, of course those who contribute directly to the AI, deck creation, logs, but as well as those who provide honest and yet patient feedback.
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
Dre on 1/27/2017(UTC)
sepefeets
#2421 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 6:18:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Dre;45432 wrote:
Craft Bloodmage, it's worth it - yeah maybe I should add geomancer - but when i release the deck i stand for the cards i put in and i can't guarantee succes with replacements.

Also I did NOT test geomancer EVER, so I have no idea if i can copy the values straight from bloodmage. So in a way I can't support it. I didn't with my midrange deck either, Sepe just added it to the files after because people we're asking for it.

Not exactly, I added it to the old mid shaman after I hit rank 5 with it and saw it being played okay with the same values as thalnos. Then I added it to the jade aggro mulligan because it was still in your combo. Now that you removed it entirely from your configs I purposefully left it alone because I'm not testing it.
Dre
#2422 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 6:27:57 AM(UTC)

Man

sepefeets;45437 wrote:
Not exactly, I added it to the old mid shaman after I hit rank 5 with it and saw it being played okay with the same values as thalnos. Then I added it to the jade aggro mulligan because it was still in your combo. Now that you removed it entirely from your configs I purposefully left it alone because I'm not testing it.

I know that you add it with good reasons in my old deck and you tested it before you put the lines in. I just ment that i never tested it personaly - So i have no idea how it plays. Ofcourse I trust you fully when you said before that it played okey with the same values.

I supose i can add it to the mulligan but for thalnos i use 2 combo's and 1 cardvalue in my combo file, these values are tested, and I never test those myself on geomancer.

In general it will allways lower the winrate with some amount because the extra carddraw is about worth 1,5 mana worth of value. More value = more wins.

Craft it guys, thalnos will allways be a good card in some decks. Most guides for this deck don't even name geomancer or any card as a replacement for this deck because they find it mandatory.
mary7
#2431 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 7:17:57 AM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
im get 5 with cobold in asia
that hard but possible

concedeOnBadBoard
1 user thanked mary7 for this useful post.
Dre on 1/27/2017(UTC)
Dre
#2429 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 7:28:02 AM(UTC)

Man

ustica;45427 wrote:

Which deck you used to hit rank 5?
omgfrost
#2432 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 8:08:21 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
dohh
#2433 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 10:03:10 AM(UTC)
dohh

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
omgfrost;45441 wrote:
Stuck at rank 4-5 me too. and i reached rank 1 4 days ago...

which deck?
syrk08
#2427 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:15:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dre;45433 wrote:

The whole idea of this bot is to get you to rank 4 or 5, then you play yourself to legend.
I have hit legend the last 14 seasons, but i do it manually and it takes time and work, research and game play experience
something SF cannot provide on a consistant basis, SF and Hr are tools their not a replacement for your play , research or knowledge of the game.

The best i have ever been able to get the bot to is rank 3, and that was few seasons ago, with a slightly modified midrange shamen dre built.
syrk08
#2446 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:17:02 AM(UTC)

dohh;45444 wrote:
which deck?

unfortunately it was probably a shamen or warrior,
we need more support with lock, mage and druid in HR.
I am slowly with on a druid jade deck but its going to take time.
botwhat
#2447 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:52:40 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
updated _mulligan.txt for jade druid. I don't know that I would push with it. Try it out but it's not gonna get you rank 5 I don't think. I'm hovering around rank 8 with it but give it a shot. The main issue as seepe stated is that it doesn't have the deck tracking to work with jade idol yet. You'll get some games where it plays the card perfectly and you'll get others where it adds way to many back into the deck and slows down the performance of the deck. When it has time to build up the idols though it's hard to beat because of the size of the minions.

as to the list error, I forgot to remove a living roots from the deck list.

syrk08
#2448 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 12:30:38 PM(UTC)

the answer in terms of bot play is to set it up, to make a jade idol 100% of the time.

botwhat;45449 wrote:
updated _mulligan.txt for jade druid. I don't know that I would push with it. Try it out but it's not gonna get you rank 5 I don't think. I'm hovering around rank 8 with it but give it a shot. The main issue as seepe stated is that it doesn't have the deck tracking to work with jade idol yet. You'll get some games where it plays the card perfectly and you'll get others where it adds way to many back into the deck and slows down the performance of the deck. When it has time to build up the idols though it's hard to beat because of the size of the minions.

as to the list error, I forgot to remove a living roots from the deck list.

170 Pages«<118119120121122>»