Rank: Member
Groups: Registered
Posts: 16
Thanks: 3 times Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
|
First of all: Thank You for Your awesome bot. One pack of cards per day for free :)
But to get Your bot running, I had to plug in my old usb mouse into my new surface pro tablet. This is because at the end of a battle the bot checks for "klick to continue" but if the battle is startet by a touch screen or if the user interacts with the game via touch screen while the bot is running the game asks you to "Tap to continue".
Would be great if You could implement a check for "Tap to continue" when "Klick to continue" is false. Or maybe an option in basic settings where the user can select tablet mode, which switches on this additional query. To just check for the "Tap..." wouldn´t work, because the bot klicks and if the bot plays a game complete on its own, the game asks to "Klick...". So it has to be this double query like "if "Klick to continue" then TRUE else if "Tap to continue" then TRUE else FALSE. When the game expects a "Klick" a "Tap" also works and if it expects a "Tap" a "Klick" also works. So this procedure needs no change.
In Spanish "Tap to continue" is "Toca para continuar" and in German its "Tippen, um fortzufahren".
I´m sorry for my bad English as my motherlanguage is German. I hope he words above make any sense to You. If not I will try to explain the problem more detailed.
"Grüße" from Germany freestyler
|
|
1 user thanked freestylerof911 for this useful post.
|
|
|
|
 Rank: Advanced Member Groups: Registered, HSModerator Posts: 583 Location: Spain
Thanks: 118 times Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
|
I was using my tablet too and I found it one time but I didn't know why it happened. EDIT: Spanish text "Toca la pantalla para continuar"
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rank: Administration
Groups: Administrators
Posts: 4,958
Thanks: 811 times Was thanked: 4580 time(s) in 1670 post(s)
|
I'll try to fix this issue in the near future.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.